Terms Of Business:
All details of business terms, prices & descriptions of items offered for sale in this shop are current, subject to change without prior notice & replace any previously advertised details.
All items advertised on this web site are WWII original manufacture unless stated otherwise. I offer a money back guarantee on all of the goods supplied subject to the terms listed below:
- 1. You have 10 days for inspect what you have received, I know that for much photos or descriptions I can put the best way for see an item is always on hands, specially with cloth items. So, if you find something you do not like, email me for talk about or for ask a refund. What you want to send back must be received by me in the same condition as sent, for a full refund of the purchase price. If an item is not notified to me within these 10 days, it will be considered as SOLD. We regret that postage costs and/or other transactional fees are not refundable.
- 2. This refund offer does not apply to any goods purchased in error, (including errors in translation of the text of this web site to another language), on the behalf of a third party, nor to goods that have been damaged, disassembled or tampered with after purchase.
- 3. I offer items for collector's display purposes only & such items are not intended for actual wear or use. I do not guarantee the fitting of any clothing, footwear or headgear on a person or on a mannequin nor their suitability for being worn. I am a relic merchant, not a dressmaker, and this is not a reason for a refund.
- 4. The responsibility lies with the customer to ensure that any goods ordered are allowed to be imported into your country. If an item has to be returned because it cannot be imported to your country, I can offer other goods to the same value in exchange, less any return postage & import costs incurred by me, but no refund on that.
I reserve the right to accept or NOT orders from some countries. Also from some countries only some ways of payment will be accepted. I´m sorry about this, but some experiences happened to friends forced me to take this rule.
No contract will exist between you and me until I have received full payment from you and have dispatched the ordered things. Please note that my initial acknowledgment of your order does not constitute acceptance of that order. You may also receive a payment acknowledgment email from Paypal, this again does not constitute acceptance of that order. All photos are real items, I mean that you will receive the exact item pictured in the photos of the item you bought, BUT sometimes I use a "stock photo" if all items are in the same good condition and are exactly the same, read description carefully. I do several militaria fairs per year around Europe and have items for sale at few online auction sites, so it could happen that you buy an item that I have sold the same day at a fair or online, in that case and if you already have sent the money and I do not have more of that item I will send your money back as fast as light. But it is always better you contact me BEFORE of send any payment. Also if for any reason I decide not to accept your order I will advise you accordingly and any money paid will be refunded.
How To Pay:
You can pay by Bank Transfer, (IBAN & BIC), Paypal, Western Union, COD at your own risk or in hand if we meet at any show. Normally ALL payments must be received in EUROS, but I can take US Dollars or Great Britain Pounds from time to time. All fees asked from few ways of payment must be taken by the buyer, SO CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE SEND ANY PAYMENT.
More About Payments:
When ordering and item it is supposed you already have the money for pay it, so you have 10 days for send the complete payment, (item+shipping+other charges in case of). If 10 days passed without payment or news from buyer the item will be available again for sale. If you would like me to hold an item for you until you can send the money, no problem, but I require a 20% non refundable deposit to be paid within 10 days. Anyways this is not an unbreakable rule, I´m always opened to listen other conditions and I offer installment payments, so don´t hesitate to ask me about.
All items are normally shipped from Spain. You must to know your country laws for what you are buying so it must be understood that items are sent entirely at the customers own risk. I always pack everything, from a string to a glass made thing, ready to resist a tank attack, but in the case of any parcel being damaged or lost in transit I will NOT take any responsibility. I always ship Airmail Registered, which includes a standard, (not much), insurance against loss or damage. If you want a full insurance ask about. Have in mind that if a parcel gets lost in transit I will NOT take any responsability about that, once the parcel left my hands it is NOT my responsability anymore as I cannot be responsible for actions done by third persons in third countries and out of my hands. Have this in mind when paying with Paypal. Anyways as far as I remember just 2 or 3 parcels were not received by the buyers in 20 years, so....
I ALWAYS COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE ITEMS PURCHASE, YOU WILL PAY THE TOTAL WEIGHT RATE, THAT´S ALL.
All inert ordnance items are sent so taken apart as possible, but I do NOT take any responsibility for shipped inert ordnance. In today’s world it may be put aside or just be destroyed by customs in many countries. So, if destroyed or refused to be delivered, I will NOT take any responsibility for lost parcels. Again you must to know your country laws about what you are buying.
There are two special hard times for shipping: August and from November to December-January, (Xstmas Time and New Year), in these periods you never know if the parcel will delay a week or a month, normally a month, I recommend don´t ship parcels during these periods and I really hate to do it. I understand that for Xstmas you want to do a present to somebody or to yourself, so take advantage and don´t leave it for the last moment.
Having this in mind the expected delivery times from Spain using Airmail Registered are:
Spain: 4 days.
Europe: From 1 to 2 weeks.
USA and Canada: From 2 to 3 weeks, but a month delay would not be rare, it depends on how hard is the law in that time.
Australia and New Zealand: From 2 to 3 weeks.
Asia: From 2 to 3 weeks.
If you have not received your parcel within the delivery time limits shown above, please contact me for see where is your parcel. Anyway think that these delivery times are from when parcel is sent, not from when you place the order. I always email buyer for give tracking number the same day I send his parcel.
- POSTAL FEES ARE RAISED EVERY YEAR, SO THE SHIPPING COSTS YOU SEE LISTED WITHIN EVERY ITEM MAY BE OLD AND SO, NOT EXACT.
- WITH THE NEW POSTAL FEES FOR 2022 RUSSIA IS NOT TAKEN ANYMORE AS AN EU COUNTRY, SO THE COSTS APPLIED ARE THE SAME THAN FOR OVERSEAS COUNTRIES LIKE USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN AND NEW ZEALAND.
Sales Of Knives & Firearms:
The sale of Knives, other Edged Weapons and Firearms are restricted to those aged over 18. Verification of age is required before purchase is concluded.
Terms Of Gold, Silver & Bronze Used:
The expresssions 'Gold', 'Silver' or 'Bronze' relate to, especially in the case of Decorations, to the grade of the award or the appearance or plating finish of metal items and does not imply a solid metal content of this description unless otherwise stated.
All photographs on my web site are my property and are not to be reproduced without prior permission. This includes use of my images for hard copy publication or any use on the World Wide Web.
Due to the complexities of the electronic world regarding this web shop, I reserve the right to refuse a sale if there has been an electronic failure in the description or pricing of any specific item.